Apple iPhone 13 Price in India-Checkout all details including price, specs, features, performance,...
After competing in the lower range the Infinix Company has tried its luck in the higher range. The company has recently launched its new mobile phone Infinix Zero 5G in February. Its been a month since its launch in the Indian market. The mobile phone is available on its official website or Flipkart.
What’s In The Box?
Infinix Zero 5G comes at the price of Rs. 19999 in three colors: Cosmic Black, Horizon Blue, Skylight Orange. The mobile box has the following:
- Infinix Zero 5G Mobile phone
- USB Type-C cable
- Transparent mobile cover
- Screen Guard
- SIM Injector
- User manual guide
- Warranty card
- 33W Charger
The Infinix Zero 5G is the first Infinix mobile that supports 5G SIM. The mobile phone has 6.78 inches with Android version 11. The weight of the mobile phone is 199 grams. Here are the key features of the mobile phone:
1. Display: The screen of the mobile has an IPS LCD, 6.78 inches i.e. 17.22cm with an aspect ratio of 20.5:9. The resolution of 1080x2460 pixels and the pixel density is 396 pixels per inch (PPI). The mobile offers 500 nits brightness with color reproduction of 16M colors.
2. Performance: The mobile offers version 11 of the Android version with Octa-core (2.4 GHz, Dual core+2 GHz, Hexa Core) and MediaTek Dimensity 900. The smartphone supports Mali-G68 MC4 graphics.
3. Design: The mobile has Plastic Black Panel which is available in three different colors. Its height is 6.64 inches (168.7mm), width is 3.01 inches(76.5mm), thickness is 0.34 inches (8.7mm) and weight is 199 grams.
4. Camera: The mobile phone has a triple rear camera, the primary camera is 48 MP with a wide-angle lens, the focus is f/1.79 aperture, 29mm focal length, and 2” sensor size.
The secondary camera is 13 MP resolution with a telephoto lens with the focus of f/2.5 aperture, 50mm focal length, and 3.1” sensor size.
The third camera is 2 MP resolution with a depth lens. The front camera is a single camera setup with 16 MP resolution with a wide-angle lens, the focus is f/2.0 aperture with 2.7” sensor size.
5. Battery: The mobile has a non-removable battery capacity of 5000mAh, which stands by for up to 648 hours in 2G mode. The mobile takes one and half hours to get charged from 0% to 100%.
6. Storage: The smartphone provides 8 GB RAM and 128 GB secondary memory which is expandable up to 256 GB.
7. Connectivity: The mobile supports 5G on SIM 1 and 4G on SIM2. Both the slot has a nano-SIM slot in with space for a memory card. The mobile has WiFi, Bluetooth v5.2, a mobile hotspot, and GPS.
8. Sensor: The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor on the side of the mobile. It also has G-sensor, E-compass, L-sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, and Ambient Light sensor.
The Infinix Zero 5G is mobile for those who are looking low budget 5G mobile phones. The market is divided between the like and dislike for the mobile. Here are the Pros and Cons of the mobile:
Pros: The mobile is the best if you are looking for a stylish mobile phone it is one of the best in this range. The mobile has its all 120Hz display, stylish design, good hardware, average camera quality, long battery life with fast charging. It is also good for gaming.
Cons: The mobile doesn’t have any inbuilt screen security which is a drawback of the mobile. However, the mobile has poor software and camera quality is not up to the mark.