Bikes under 1 lakh: Here is a list of best bikes to buy in India under 1 lakh for a smooth...
Paytm is one of the safest platforms for digital payment as per the approval given by RBI. The Paytm KYC i.e “Know Your Customer” is a guideline prescribed by the Reserve Bank of India for secure cashless payment.
KYC requires verification of a customer’s identity in order to reduce the risk of fraudulent activities and fake identities. The KYC can also track the fraudsters and defaulters.
Steps To Verify KYC In Paytm
In order to complete your KYC, you must log in to your Paytm account and follow the below steps:
- Open your Paytm Application and click on your profile picture on the top left.
- In your profile, select the “Your Accounts” section. “Your Account “ section contains all your details including profile features such as Paytm postpaid, Paytm Bank, email, mobile no. etc.
- Click on the “Account Details” section which shows the status of your Paytm Wallet, which is currently inactive.
- Click on the “Active Now” tab to activate your account and Select “Complete your minimum KYC to activate wallet”.
- After completing the minimum KYC, your Paytm wallet is now active with fewer limits and benefits.
- Upgrade your KYC via full KYC in order to avail more benefits.
- In order to verify your identity for Paytm KYC, you will be asked to submit any of the below documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
Follow The Below Steps For Full KYC Verification On Paytm
Step 1: Video KYC
The easiest and the fastest way of verifying your KYC.
- Enter your Aadhar card number in order to begin video KYC. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number for confirmation.
- As soon as your Aadhaar card is verified, you will be required to fill in more details such as your parent’s name, permanent as well as correspondence address, occupation and marital status.
- During the video verification, an executive will ask for details such as your date of birth, and current address.
- You must hold your Pan Card during the video verification with the front side of your Pan card facing the camera.
- After the video verification is done, Paytm will confirm your identity and your profile status will be updated.
Step 2: Visit a KYC center
In case you are facing issues in verifying your KYC for whatever reason you may have, visit the nearby KYC center and get it verified.
You can check the nearby KYC center in the “Visit a Nearby KYC Store” section of your Paytm app.
Step 3: KYC At Your Doorstep
Paytm also allows KYC at your doorstep based on the request made from your Paytm app. Though this service will charge you Rs 150 as compared to other steps. Make sure this facility is only available in selected cities or areas.