Sesame oil is rich in omega -3 and omega-6 fatty acids. These essential fats are considered...
Bake it, mash it, or roast it, Potato is the best comfort food for most of us. It is coated with vitamins B1, B3, B6, and C minerals like potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Hence, it is no doubt that potatoes are incredibly beneficial for your health.
However, did you know that a potato can help you maintain the glow of your skin? Before moving ahead, let's look at the magical pros of using potato face masks on your skin to get glossy skin.
Pros of Potato Face Masks:
- It reduces inflammation caused by rashes, ulcers, and bruises.
- It prevents the signs of aging
- It assists you to get marks, blemishes, and ugly spots free skin.
- It assists reduce puffy eyes.
- The pack contains antioxidants that help the skin from damage caused by harmful UV rays and pollution.
DIY Potato Face Mask Ideas For Glowing Skin
You do not require any fancy ingredients or a significant amount of time to make these face masks. All you need is a Potato and a few minutes.
Potato And Lemon Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 2 teaspoons potato juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- Mash the lemon juices and Potato. Add a pinch of honey to the mixture and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your face and across the neck.
- Leave it on your face for around 10-15 minutes.
- Wash it thoroughly with cold water
Potato and lemon have astringent qualities that assist in clearing excess oil, tone the skin, and open the clogged pores. On the other hand, honey helps in maintaining skin moisture.
Potato And Oatmeal Face Mask For Oily Skin:
- 2 potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Take the potatoes in a bowl, mix them well, and add the other significant ingredients.
- Blend well until the batter becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply this batter on your face and leave it for like 20minutes.
- Wash it well with warm water.
Oatmeal and Potato are known for absorbing excess oil from the skin and clearing all the grease and dirt. Also, Oatmeal moisturizes the face and helps it to release less sebum.
So, the above mentioned are simple yet effective potato face masks to get glowing skin for all skin types. Try them out today and let us know your views.