Ranbir Kapoor is the heartthrob of Indian cinema, and in very little time he has made many...
If you have any business ideas and don’t know what to do next, well here is the option Shark Tank India. The sharks are not only going to invest in your business idea but also they will guide you in business.
The reality show is gaining immense success in India. The reality show starring 7 celebrities Ashneer Grover, Veenita Singh, Namita Thapar, Ghazal Alagh, Anupam Mittal, Peyush Bansal, and Aman Gupta.
Here are all the details related to the show:
Who Can Register?
If you’re an Indian Citizen 18 years or above, and have a business idea, you can participate in the show. You cannot participate in the place of another person. If a minor wants to participate; the parents/ guardian can register in place of them.
How To Register?
If you want to try your luck as an entrepreneur, you can register for your business for pitch and get a fair chance to bargain with sharks to invest in your business. The registration process includes a total of 10 steps which are:
- You can visit the Sonyliv website sonyliv.com or download/ update the app Sonyliv.
- Login/ Sign in and verify your mobile number
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP and complete the process
- Click on the Shark Tank banner or visit https://sharktank.sonyliv.com/
- Enter your mobile number and verify the OTP
- Select your preferred language
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- You will get instructions for the show, read them carefully, and click on the start
- Fill out the profile details in the form
- Enter details about your business and product
- The next step is to enter the investment amount in exchange for a percentage of shares and reason to choose shark tank for business
- Enter the additional information like the type of business and other details
- Enter the legal information related to business
- Share your television experience
- Share about yourself with the word limit of 250 words
- Finally, check on the tick box of the decleration
Concept Of Shark Tank
After succeeding in 29 countries, the show Shark Tank is rocking Indian television successfully. The show is based on an American show which has victoriously completed 13 seasons in America. The show is made to promote start-up companies. It gives the opportunity to the people to pitch their business ideas in front of entrepreneurs and they will invest in their business in exchange for some shares in their company. They also guide and help people in growing their businesses.
Who Are The Judges?
Anupam Mittal:He started his business as Sagaai.com in 1997, changed his name in 1999 to Shaadi.com. He is the Founder and CEO of Shaadi.com and People Group Company. He is also a successful investor, also invested in movies like 99, Flavors.
Ghazal Alagh: Ghazal Alagh is a co-founder of Mamaearth with her husband Varun Alagh. The company started in 2016. It is famous for its natural beauty and skincare products.
Aman Gupta: Aman Gupta, 40 years entrepreneur who is the co-founder and chief marketing officer of BoAt company. He is a CA, turned into an entrepreneur in 2013.
Namita Thapar: She doesn’t need any introduction; she is one of India’s leading businesswomen. She is the CEO of Emcure Pharmaceutical. At present, her company’s turnover is around $750 million.
Peyush Bansal: Peyush Banal is the founder and CEO of Lenskart company. The 36 years old Bansal is famous for his soft heart and dedication. The present value of a company is a $5 billion valuation.
Ashneer Grover: The Founder and Managing Director of Bharat Pe, Ashneer Grover is well known for his short temper and straightforward attitude.
Veenita Singh: She is the Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics; she has launched her brand in 2012. Before starting Sugar cosmetics, she tried her luck in 2 other failed businesses but failure didn’t depress her, she tried again and this time she tasted success.
Shark Tank India is giving opportunities to many people. Grab your turn now and try your luck as an entrepreneur.