5 Best Air Purifiers To Buy in India
Air purifiers are the new need of young India, as water purifiers have become commonly used...
Android is almost everywhere. You can now find Android in phones, tablets, hybrid devices, wearable devices such as watches, home appliances and soon the OS will be a part of cars too. But it’s a problem to run the android apps on windows or PC, we have found the perfect solution for you guys. Bluestacks is the solution to this problem. Bluestacks is fast, reliable and easy to use, making it the only choice for most users. Here's how to get it running on your computer.
Also Read: JioPhone Next: Key Specifications, Features, and Price
1. Go to Bluestacksand click on Download App Player. Click on the download button for Windows on the left or Mac on the right.
2. Now open the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install Bluestacks. The instructions are straightforward, similar to installing any other programme on your computer.
3. Run Bluestacks when the installation is complete. You might see a notification saying that your graphics driver needs to be updated. Just click the "Close" button when you see the pop-up to start Bluestacks.
Also Read: How To Create A Microsoft Account For Free In 2021
4. Now you'll see a window in which Android is up and running. Click the big search icon at the top > type the name of the app > select "Search Play for..." to get the apps from Google Play.
5. You'll have to log in using your Google account once you search Google Play for apps. Once that is done, you can install most games and apps - some, which rely on a working SIM card for confirmation, such as WhatsApp, won't run on your PC.
6. Installing apps is simple. Just use the search button on the home screen and click Search Play for, as described in Step 4. This will open Google Play, where you can click "Install" to get the app.
Also Read: How To Type In Hindi And Other Regional Languages In Google Docs Using Voice?
7. Bluestacks has an Android app so you can sync installed apps between your PC and Android device if needed.
8. While you can use the mouse to simulate taps and swipes, Bluestacks also supports hardware keyboards for some games such as Temple Run. This means that you can play these games using your computer's keyboard. If you have a preferred text-editor on Android, you can type using the keyboard as well.
Also Read: How To Edit Videos With Google Photos In Your Android?
9. Bluestacks is free for a short duration (half an hour), after which it asks you to pay $2 (roughlyINR 120) per month; or you can instead install some sponsored apps every day.