The Chaiyya Chaiyya girl, Malaika Arora pens note for her boyfriend, Arjun Kapoor amid the...
Madhya Pradesh Government did a big shuffle recently. Over dozens of senior IAS officers, deputy collectors, tehsildar, and several more from the administrative department are given new positions.
Narmadapuram commissioner Maal Singh Bhaydiya will now take the place of Bhopal’s current commissioner Gulshan Bamra.
1997 Batch IAS officer, Gulshan Bamra is transferred to the Environment Department of MP. He has also been made the DG of EPCO, Principal Secretary of the Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department.
Shriman Shulka (2007 batch) is now the new commissioner of Narmadapuram taking place of Bahadiya.
Check Full MP Transfer List 2022
Here is a full list of IAS officers transferred to the new departments in MP.
1. Malay Srivastava – ACS Panchayat and Rural Development Department
2. Neeraj Mandloi- PS Urban Administration and Housing Department
3. Anirudh Mukherjee- DG, Academy of Administration to PS Public Asset Department
4. Sanjay Shukla- PS Public Health Engineering
5. Manish Singh- PS Industrial Policy and Investment Promotion Department
6. Sukhveer Singh- PS PWD
7. Faiz Ahmed Kidwai- PS Transport Department and an additional charge of the jail department
8. Umakant Umrao- PS Food and Civil Supplies Department
9. Sanjay Goyal- Commissioner of Land Records and Settlement, Gwalior, and Principal Revenue Commissioner of Bhopal
10. John Kingsley AR- Commissioner of Medical Education
11. JV Rashmi- MD Agriculture Marketing Board
12. Maal Singh Bhaydiya- Bhopal Commissioner
13. Shriman Shukla- Narmadapuram Commissioner
14. Gulshan Bamra- Principal Secretary of Environment Department and Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, DG EPCO
See the copy of the transfer list below.
Apart from the transfers of IAS officers, district collectors are also moved to new positions.
Deputy Collector of Narmadapuram Bharti Maravi is transferred to Rewa district. Sampada Saraf has replaced Bharti to become the new deputy collector of Narmadapuram.
Rural Naib Tehsildars are also transferred, Nilesh Patel of Narmadapuram is sent to Mandsaur, Mahima Mishra from Dolaria to Betul, Rekha Gujre to Harda, and Atul Srivastava from Sohagpur to Betul.
The position of a total of 31 IAS officers, 14 district collectors, and 35 IPS officers is reshuffled in Madhya Pradesh.
Stay Tuned with Agnito for more updates