Dussehra is one of the most awaited festivals for Hindus. Each year, it’s celebrated to honor the triumph of good over evil. Moreover, it’s a time when everlasting hope rises in the positive aspects of humanity.
The festival also brings vital lessons you can implement in your life for a better future. Here are 10 things you need to know to hold a strong grip on your finances, plans, and much more.
Do These Things On Navami and Dussehra
- On the auspicious day of Vijay Dashami, you can inspect and clean the weapons. Worshipping weapons is a sign of victory in Dussehra.
- Worship sunflower roots methodically and keep them safe. This ensures you never have a lack of money.
- If you have any judicial case stuck in court, then you can keep that file in the temple of your house. Guaranteed you will get a victory.
- Chant the name of Lord Shri Ram 108 times on Vijay Dashami. This makes sure you double down your count on bravery and courage.
- Charity work keeps the blessing of Maa Durga over you and helps in accomplishing all your goals and objectives in life.
- If you need advancement in your job, keep a white yarn along with saffron. You can also chant Om Namo Narayan 108 times.
- Start hymning the Gayatri mantra every day to purify your intellect. It will also increase the self-confidence and power of your heart.
- To eliminate all the negative vibes from your surroundings, lit a “Diya” with sesame oil filled in it in front of Hanuman Ji.
- You can learn and acquire war skills. This will help you in the future immensely.
- To increase memory, keep almonds wrapped in red cloth at the worshipping place. After worship, you need to consume the almonds along with cow’s ghee.
These are the top 10 things you can implement this Dussehra to improve the quality of your life.