Updated: 29. 10. 2020
At Agnito Today, we respect the privacy of all our readers and remain concerned about protecting any personal data related to them. The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you about how we use the data we collect from you while you use our website (agnitotoday.com). All the activities and actions we perform are lawful and there's no unethical use of your details or information.
Purpose Of This Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is concerned about letting you know everything about how Agnito Today collects data when you use our website. Our website is not meant for children under 18 years of age neither do we showcase or knowingly collect any data related to them. These privacy guidelines will make you aware of how your data will be used and also allow fair practices during your use of the website. There would be different use of data on different occasions. Therefore, knowing these details in advance will help you a lot in future.
Who Are We And What Information We Collect?
Agnito Today is dedicated towards offering beauty tips, ideas and trend updates, current affairs, viral content, local and global news etc. through blogs and videos. While we want to make things sophisticated for all our readers so that they get realistic views on the different activities happening around and various matter of everyday life, we tend to collect some personal details that includes name and email address.
Although these details aren't needed always, Agnito Today ensures that readers are offered the best content as per their taste and preferences. The sole purpose of collecting all these details is to bring the most relevant information on your finger tips.
How We Collect Data?
There are different ways we collect information about you.
- When you sign up at our website.
- When you share our content with your friends or contacts on social media or post a comment regarding our content on the similar platform.
- We collect details via web analytics services to monitor the traffic on our website.
How Is All The Information Used?
The entire data we collect from our visitors and readers is used to enhance their experience with us and provide them with relevant content according to their interests. We use your information for the following purposes:
- For the maintenance and seamless operation of our website.
- Enhance the quality of content and services we offer to our users and evolve globally.
- To know and analyze how users or visitors use our content and services.
- To contact and communicate with our users.
- To share valuable content and resonating experiences with our readers via emails.
- For keeping an eye on any acts of frauds.
Cookies And Log Files
Our website collects log files that comprises of user's IP addresses, ISP, browser type, date and time stamp. These information help us track your movement on our website www.agnitotoday.com. Log files also help us in improving the site's administration, analyzing trends, and collect demographic information.
What Does Our Advertisers Collect?
Our website does contain advertisements from third-party networks which are our advertising partners. They also collect some of our user's information such as IP address to analyze how effective their advertising campaigns are.
We fully understand the importance of personal data shared over online platform, thus we comply by the guidelines of the GDPR. Our users are, thus, entitled to have following data protection rights:
- Right to access- Users can send us a request to get the copy of their personal data that we collect. Requests are subject to charge.
- Efface right- We do not store your information as long as our purposes are fulfilled. But, users can also request us for deletion of their personal information. However, we may or may not delete the information in case of dispute or to comply with legal obligations. For deletion of information gathered by our partner, your request will be forwarded to our clients or partners.
- Right to change- You can change your personal information shared with us like name, email address, and phone number anytime. Contact us at our email address for the request of change in your personal data.
- Right to raise objection- Under certain conditions, users can object the processing way of their personal details. We do not sell or earn any profit by sharing our users valuable information as we respect their privacy.
- Request to unsubscribe- Users can anytime unsubscribe or delete their account signed up at our websites initially. We will stop sending you promotional emails, offers, any newsletters in future upon accepting your requests.
Users can opt-out anytime or contact us regarding any of the issues stated above. We would try to respond to you as soon as possible.
We do not collect any kind of information of the children aged below 18. Users below 18 years should use our website under their parents or guidance supervision. We will never ask for any information of the children without taking approval or consent of parents.
In case, a children share his or her information with us without any consent or by displaying his or her false age, we will erase the information from our record.
Third Party Links
We make use of third party links and plug-ins on our website. They may be able to access your data when you sign up or use out website. Since the privacy policies for third party elements are likely to be different, we are not responsible for how they use your information. We suggest you to be careful about the privacy policies of all related websites or apps.