Search

SBI Announced SCO Recruitment 2022: Here Are All The Details 

SBI Announced SCO Recruitment 2022: Here Are All The Details 

The State Bank of India has made a recruitment announcement on 5 February 2022 for the post of Specialist Carder Officer posts on regular basis. They have announced a total of 48 vacancies for Assistant Manager in SCO. The last date to submit their application is 25 February 2022. The job location will be Mumbai or Bengaluru or as per the requirements. The online exam will be conducted in many different cities and states.

The SBI has also released the eligibility criteria and other details, read below.

Important Dates

Application Date: 5 February 2022

Last Date: 25 February 2022

Call Letter: Tentatively 5 March 2022 onward

Also Read: UP Police Recruitment 2022: Vacancies, Eligibility, Fees, Online Application Procedure

Vacancy Details

The SBI has announced a total of 48 posts in two categories:

Total Posts: 48 posts

Assistant Manager( Network Security Specialist): 15 Posts

(General: 8, SC: 2, ST: 1, OBC: 3, EWS: 1)

Assistant Manager( Routing and Switching): 33 Posts

(General: 15, SC: 5, ST: 2, OBC: 8, EWS: 3)

How To Apply

The applicant can apply on the official website of the State Bank of India, https://bank.sbi/web/careers, or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers. The candidates can apply on these websites between 5 to 25 February 2022. After submitting your application take the printout of your application or same for future reference. The candidate makes sure to provide the correct details, if wrong then your application might get rejected. 

Eligibility Criteria

Age Criteria: The age limit for the position is 40 years as of 31, August 2022.

The basic qualification required to apply for the position of Assistant Manager( Network Security Specialist) is First Division in any stream (minimum 60% marks) in Bachelor’s Degree with a compulsory certificate in any of these courses:

  1. Cisco CCNA Security
  2. JNCIA-SEC
  3. JNCIS-SEC
  4. Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80.x
  5. Certified McAfee Security Specialist
  6. Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate (PCCSA)
  7. Fortinet NSE1
  8. Fortinet NSE2
  9. Fortinet NSE3

For Assistant Manager( Routing and Switching) the education qualification required is First Division in any stream (minimum 60% marks) in Bachelor’s Degree with a compulsory certificate in any of these courses:

  1. Cisco CCDA,
  2. Cisco CCNA Data Centre,
  3. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching,
  4. Cisco CCNA Service Provider,
  5. Juniper JNCIS-ENT,
  6. Juniper JNCIA-Junos,
  7. Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA),
  8. Juniper JNCIS-SP,
  9. F5 Certified administrator – Big IP (201)
  10. F5 Certified Technical Specialist – Big IP (301)
  11. Radware RCAS-AL
  12. Citrix Certified Associate Networking.

For both, the post minimum experience required is 3 years in the field with 1.5 years additional experience in other technical fields. 

Click To Check The Full Details In The Official Notification 

Offer Salary

The starting salary for the position is Rs. 36000, it may vary according to your work experience and according to the bank’s norm and salary structure. 

Application Fees

The interested candidate has to pay an application fee of Rs. 750 if they belong to General, OBC, EWS candidates whereas for SC, ST, PWD the fee is nil. This fee is non-refundable. The last date to pay the fee is also 25 February 2022.

Also Read: India Post Recruitment 2022 Notifications, Vacancies, Exam Date & How to Apply

Exam Pattern 

The written test has 100 marks to score for 80 questions for 120 minutes. It will contribute 75% marks and the rest 25% will depend on the interview. Those candidates who score under the cut-off will be a call for an interview. 

 

About author