Apple iPhone 13 Price in India-Checkout all details including price, specs, features, performance,...
Every time you apply for a new ATM card, you have to visit a branch or the nearest ATM to generate your new ATM PIN. But not anymore, because you can easily generate SBI ATM Debit Card PIN anytime and anywhere. You can easily create a new ATM PIN online.
If you are an SBI Account holder, then you can generate a new ATM PIN using different ways, such as the net banking facility or by SMS.
Check here the different ways to generate the SBI debit card PIN or Green PIN.
How to generate SBI debit card Green PIN via Internet banking:
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com
- Login to SBI net banking portal by providing the username and password details.
- Select 'e-Services' and click on the 'ATM card services' option.
- Select 'ATM PIN generation'.
- You will be asked to choose an option to validate using a One Time Password (OTP) or by using Profile Password, make a choice.
- If you select the 'Using Profile Password' option, a new page will appear.
- Enter your profile password. Click on the 'Submit' option.
- Then, a list of all your accounts will be displayed.
- Select the account to which your ATM card is linked. Click on the 'continue' option.
- A new page will appear. Select the ATM card number you want to change the PIN.
- Click on the 'submit' option.
- A new page will appear. Here you can enter the first two digits of your desired PIN and the last two digits of the PIN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter any two desired numbers, click on the 'Submit' option.
- After submitting, you will get the last two digits of your pin on your registered mobile number.
- So, now you get your four-digit PIN. You have to enter this four-digit PIN and click on the 'submit' option.
- A new page will appear with the message that 'your new ATM PIN has been updated successfully'.
How to generate SBI debit card Green PIN through SMS:
The SBI debit card PIN or Green PIN can also be generated by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
- SMS PIN 0000 1111(0000 represents the last four digits of the debit card number and 1111 represents the last four digits of the bank account number linked to the debit card) to 567676.
- Once the SMS is sent, you will receive an OTP to the same number.
Note: The OTP will be valid for 2 days and should be used to generate a debit card PIN by visiting any of the SBI ATMs.