मैदे की गोल-गोल आटे की आकार की पपड़ी, उस पर गर्मागर्म चने की दाल डाल इमली की चटनी, हरे धनिया...
Most of us try our best for weight loss. However, we also know that we hardly succeed. If you are now tired and have left all the hope of getting the perfect body shape, we have a perfect solution for you. Amid all these attempts of losing weight, it is even harder to skip or give up your favorite food and we are definitely not going to suggest this. The solution we have today is just a cup of oolong tea.
It’s an ancient drink that is considered great for cutting off weight. People who have a high-fat diet can look up to a cup of oolong tea daily to see significant weight loss without much hustle and disappointment. There are many other benefits of drinking oolong tea that will make you want to include it in your routine. It’s great for boosting metabolism, controls fat cell proliferation, and reduces obesity which subsequently aids weight loss.
What Is Oolong Tea?
Oolong tea is said to be obtained from a plant named Camellia sinensis. It has anti-oxidant properties and lipid-lowering features. The anti-oxidants help in getting rid of the free oxygen radicals that can be harmful. These radicals are responsible for disturbing metabolism and cell functioning, resulting in weight gain. Lab testing reports of oolong tea show that the caffeine present in it increases pancreatic lipase and facilitates fat mobilization. Similar studies revealed its effectiveness for obesity and fat metabolism.
Oolong Tea And It's Weight Loss Benefits
The polyphenols present in Oolong tea are known to have anti-inflammatory properties and foster weight loss.
- It helps in burning extra fat by boosting metabolism. The catechins and caffeine in it help in faster fat oxidation. It is also helpful for regulating blood sugar levels in the body, block absorption of carbohydrates and fats along with offering satiety.
- Oolong tea is effective in reducing lower back cholesterol in comparison to black tea or green tea.
- Since it suppresses alpha-glucosidase which is responsible for glucose absorption in the small intestine, regular consumption of oolong tea can be effective in averting diabetes.
- While weight loss occurs as a result of burning the extra energy consumed through foods, oolong tea increases the energy expenditure of the body and promote weight loss.
- Oolong tea increases the pH level of the digestive tract which results in better digestion, prevents stomach ulcers, acid reflux, and other bacterial diseases. A healthy digestive system is one of the most important factors for weight loss.
- Oolong tea comes in different flavors and remains one of the bests calorie-free drinks you can consume.
Preparing Oolong Tea For Weight Loss
There are different ways to prepare and savor Oolong tea. Here are some of them.
1. Simple Oolong Tea
- Boil one cup of water in a vessel. Once done, remove it from the flame.
- Add some oolong tea leaves to it and put on the lid.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Later, strain it in a cup and serve.
2. Oolong Tea With Lemon Juice
Follow the same procedure as mentioned above and add a few drops of lemon juice to the tea before serving. Stir it well before drinking.
3. Oolong Tea And Green Tea
- Boil a cup-full of water in a vessel and remove it from the flame when done.
- Add some oolong tea leaves and green tea leaves to it.
- Let it steep for around 3 minutes.
- Strain it in a cup and drink.
4. Oolong Tea With Cinnamon
- Soak a few cinnamon sticks in water overnight. In the morning, boil the water along with the sticks. Let it heat until the water level drops to half.
- Remove it from the flame and add oolong leaves. Let it steep for around 2-3 minutes.
- Strain it and drink.
When To Drink Oolong Tea?
There's a right way of consuming everything. While you are trying Oolong tea for weight loss make sure you drink it at the right time. You can take it early in the mornings with your breakfast, or around 30 minutes before lunch or dinner. It can be also consumed with evening snacks.
This weight loss remedy will definitely work.